Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is the C-spam moderation good or bad?
This poll is closed.
Goku 31 14.76%
Goku 57 27.14%
Goku 73 34.76%
Goku 49 23.33%
Total: 156 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Isn't sucking rear end a good thing nowadays?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Honestly, more smacking down egregious derails imo. But on the other hand I ain't doing that poo poo. How about u pay me bitcg

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
squizzle must hang

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/eyesketchnone/status/1335970204266840064

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Peanut President posted:

why do people read qcs

its fun

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
nobody will ever buy some rando saying kys is some mental earthquake and not just a guy being an rear end in a top hat. because thats what it is lol. hyping it will just make u own urself from the obvious insincerity lol

Loveshaft posted:

C-SPAM has like 15 mods and Gaupo Gaucho is not even forumbanned yet for the constant negative attention seeking, threadshitting, and violent threats. I like C-SPAM, but holy poo poo why have all these mods if you’re not going to do anything about persistently toxic posters?

operation chainprobe guapo has begun....

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
to be clear, goons being shitheads with kys stuff has, from my remembrance, always been like when a clique will keep a depressed af fucker around to whack around. bonk em over the head. wait for somethin to happen. or if u bust into some thread where there is an obvious vulnerability. like if somebody had said kys to facetoucher cat b4 after she posted whatever they'd be permadead.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Smythe posted:

mods = fail. simple as that

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i told quizzle to make you and oh snapple an ik's but hes a cop smdh

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lk hasn't been around. maybe he finally realized suckin & fuckin his fiance/wife is way better than being a mod on the something awful forums. im glad for him

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

misadventurous posted:

case in point
this post looks so good on the awful app. av bowing respectfully after annihilating the opponent

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
annoying posters attract each other, it’s like the whiners who begged for more mods and now they whine about too many. it owns and I hope they are forced to continue makin qcs post 4ever

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Probably Magic posted:

I am tired of this website, these people. I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives.

glad to see your going through your mega paragrpah meltdown phase man. it comes 4 us all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
people getting baited by glenn is a secondary but important part of that threads ecosystem imo. glenns event horizon is mighty