Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is the C-spam moderation good or bad?
This poll is closed.
Goku 31 14.76%
Goku 57 27.14%
Goku 73 34.76%
Goku 49 23.33%
Total: 156 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
My moderation opinion is that the Do Not Be Mean To Us rule is impossibly embarrassing and twoday should be demodded for coming up with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

misadventurous posted:

ive always mostly lurked SA and refuse to give a poo poo about its history so all i know about fyad is 1. edgy kid subforum 2. some funny twitter (?) people used to post there?? also some nazis??? 3. if u say nazis used to post there a bunch of its regulars will show up to whine at you “thats not how it happened”

Wow to be honest it seems like you do give a poo poo but you're projecting this guise of ignorance in order to perpetuate some poo poo you know to be indefensible if stated plainly :thunk:

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I'm going to shove you in a locker

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
But seriously it sucks how any attempt to talk about cspam moderation, even an obviously joking bird brained 'lol GOKU' one like this, has to endure a chorus of pathetic whiners arriving to sing a couple versus of Buuuut Fyad

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cpt_Obvious posted:

FINALLY we are addressing the FYAD incel problem!

you have never successfully made a joke

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

T-man posted:

you are one, which is worse?

Absolutely pathetic dunk attempt, like barely made it off the ground

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Fluoride Jones posted:

What the hell are those qcs threads meant to accomplish anyway there's already 1488 mods of this loving board

Maybe encourage any of them to actually do something sometimes other than give themselves comedy sixers

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lib and let die posted:

I'm not trying to make a judgement call or anything but it's weird to see someone that posts in the no rules forum (the canonically best forum on SA i guess) complain that other forums aren't enforcing rules.

you do know that it's possible to post in one more than one forum at a time???

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Probably Magic posted:

Well, they did kick you out of the mental health thread, so... baby steps!

They recognised that I was too normal and happy to be there. Me posting in that thread was like banging on the glass at the aquarium

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Fluoride Jones posted:

Like the way those goldfish do?

lol nice

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dustcat posted:

banging on the glass at the aquarium is certainly what normal, happy people do

Are you physically incapable of recognising a joke, because that might explain why you hate fyad so much

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lib and let die posted:

I'll admit sometimes I like reading the bird pic thread or the lunch thread in fyad but gently caress trying to post in either one of them imo

in all seriousness you should do it. it's good fun posting there

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dustcat posted:

what's the joke

I was using ironic hyperbole, where I say something clearly untrue in order to elide a greater truth, in this case that I am neither of those things and that would be a stupid reason to ban someone for doing something, the joke is in the contradiction and in the tension between my explanation and the observable reality, I hope this helps you on your path to becoming a real boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dustcat posted:

dude you went trolling in the mental health thread and then laughed about it as "banging on the glass at the aquarium"

okay seriously buddy I just explained the joke and how it works and at this point it seems like you're just not willing to do the homework required to understand anything beyond the absolute literal reading of the words

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)