Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is the C-spam moderation good or bad?
This poll is closed.
Goku 31 14.76%
Goku 57 27.14%
Goku 73 34.76%
Goku 49 23.33%
Total: 156 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

The only good "mod" is one that does a putsch of the web-site on my behalf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

It is the worst and most pernicious kind of liberal idealism to think that the mods should not deal harshly with thread-saboteurs. We don't post in a perfect world, we post in a forum which is under siege by the enemies of the people.

As we speak, our enemies in QCS, FYAD, and D&D conspire to destroy the revolution, whether from without, or from within through subversion. We cannot allow liberal idealism to stay the hand of the mods from rooting out and striking down the enemies of the subforum.

To this end I propose the creation of a secret mod team, which will be constrained neither by the rules of the forum, nor the laws of the United $nakes of AmeriKKKa, nor even by common decency and morality. This secret mod team will act in shadow, striking fear into the hearts of the enemies of honest posters. Naturally I should be the head of this organization, as only I have not been infected by the perfidious liberalism that prevents all existing mods from taking adequate measures to protect the subforum.

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

give me 5 minutes alone with arfjason and I'll deliver you a signed confession saying he masterminded the boston marathon bombing

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

All collaborationists must be purged from c-spam

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

Make me head of the posting cheka and the bad people will simply go away. All I need is the resources, for I have the steely resolve that the coward mods lack

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

i am only ever 100% sincere

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

the feliks dzerzhinsky of posting

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

Jeffrey power will soon go'way,

I will be fuehrer one day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

Augus posted:

a website filled with negativity about President Biden that's run by A Russian troll farm? curious!

That's just a cover, I'm actually an Israeli troll farm