Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is the C-spam moderation good or bad?
This poll is closed.
Goku 31 14.76%
Goku 57 27.14%
Goku 73 34.76%
Goku 49 23.33%
Total: 156 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

it cost me five dollars, so i dispute this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

I've embraced Big Brother the idea that posting in QCS is a dogshit proposition. gently caress it, let's just post.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

If there's one thing 2020 proved over the course of the year, it's that there's always somebody nuder and madder online. FYAD and D&D will be mad at CSPAM until TGRS is madder at FYAD until GBS is mad at TGRS, rinse, repeat, fifteen iterations later, Pet Island and Goons with Spoons are at each other's throat, nothing has been learned.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

The only way this year could've felt more full circle and like nothing has changed is if Ralp was made admin again. Every part of the past two years might as well never have happened. I don't think anyone even noticed Lowtax owned this site and they'll probably start forgetting he sold it. Rock Chalk Jayhawk Go KU.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

It's me, I miss Lightning Knight. He was supportive of me when I was fighting D&D about being loving weird about rape earlier in the year. I also like the idea of a literal child moderating the forums, feels very anime to me, like that one kid on the superhero squad in One Punch Man or the White Kaibaranger.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

not going to lie FYAD going from functionally dead to basically controlling the forums is kind of unexpected. You even get the attempts to rewrite history to make themselves the persecuted heroes.

it’s like watching a military Junta firm but for nonexistent power

i'm way more amused that mel mudkiper is ingratiating himself to them, what a stellar combo

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

I'd be far more amenable to Arf's spamming if it was just that Hades smarxist burn over and over.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

I am tired of this website, these people. I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Homeless Friend posted:

glad to see your going through your mega paragrpah meltdown phase man. it comes 4 us all

i got halfway through an english ba, i was made for this moment

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

A Russian troll farm posted:

Jeffrey power will soon go'way,

I will be fuehrer one day

Now it's Twenty Twenty-Four
Knock knock on your front door
It's the CSPAM secret police
They have come for your uncool QCs

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

yeah, this forum rocks

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

"cspam is funny" is the new fetch, you're not going to make it happen, dustcat

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

In much the same way that Spain was reclaimed from the Moors for glorious christiandom, so too must CSPAM retake QCS for the glory of yelling about D&D.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Crane Fist posted:

Maybe encourage any of them to actually do something sometimes other than give themselves comedy sixers

Well, they did kick you out of the mental health thread, so... baby steps!

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

make me mod so i can permaban myself

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Crane Fist posted:

They recognised that I was too normal and happy to be there. Me posting in that thread was like banging on the glass at the aquarium

What the actual gently caress is wrong with you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Augus posted:

just want to let u know that I read all your posts in Skelly’s voice

Do not do Skelly like this.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)