Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is the C-spam moderation good or bad?
This poll is closed.
Goku 31 14.76%
Goku 57 27.14%
Goku 73 34.76%
Goku 49 23.33%
Total: 156 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

THS
Sep 15, 2017

i dont give a gently caress anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Gaupo Guacho posted:

this guy called sikhs towel heads and got like a 6hr probe

moderation is garbage

looking forward to your inevitable permaban tbh

THS
Sep 15, 2017

lol at the qcs thread. if cspam were left alone itd tear itself apart but i dislike those dorks way more than i dislike our dorks

THS
Sep 15, 2017

how dare we post about Videogame

THS
Sep 15, 2017

make me IK on the understanding that rules are enforced on an arbitrary basis and that i wont pretend im doing anything except settling scores and grudges

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Gaupo Guacho posted:

extremely normal and cool to have a bunch of forum grudges

you post constantly in a forum you despise, in which everyone despises you back. negative attention seeking behavior like this is pretty extremely normal and cool

THS
Sep 15, 2017

also i have a grudge against you because you suck complete rear end. its good to hate people who are loving terrible

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Gaupo Guacho posted:

extremely normal and cool to have a bunch of forum grudges

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmao just noticed this

THS
Sep 15, 2017

A Russian troll farm posted:

Make me head of the posting cheka and the bad people will simply go away. All I need is the resources, for I have the steely resolve that the coward mods lack

freaking this but unironically haha

THS
Sep 15, 2017

glenn’s right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THS
Sep 15, 2017

keep this thread open im loving it