Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is the C-spam moderation good or bad?
This poll is closed.
Goku 31 14.76%
Goku 57 27.14%
Goku 73 34.76%
Goku 49 23.33%
Total: 156 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

bring back the chainprobe i say

put the fear of vengeance iks back in 'em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

also, more probes with sentai gifs like in the good old days

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

mods aren't masters they're comrades

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Good soup! posted:

if there's a subforum I don't like, I don't read it

but then how will the people in the subforum know you don't like it

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Snake Dance posted:

It would be cool if the people here stopped playing into the hands of the people trolling them. Low effort image spam may be lame, but it's led to a bunch of cringe-worthy CSPAM posting so I guess it worked perfectly.

look i'm not gonna stand here while a guy with no rap sheet lectures me on whose hands to play into

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Flunky posted:

dang i just looked at qcs again for the first time in a few days. learned cspam loves to harass children and kill dogs and suck off stalin and that theres a bunch of goon mock threads in here somewhere. Badass

cspam is starting to get better at comedy and it's making moderators nervous

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Probably Magic posted:

"cspam is funny" is the new fetch, you're not going to make it happen, dustcat

what do you mean

we've been scientifically determined to be the objectively funniest forum on these forums

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Snake Dance posted:

Briefly-IK'd Seven Hundred Bee, who was a bad poster

haven't seen that dude on qcs lately, he must have burned out

happens to us all sometimes, but we muster our strength and post again

e:

Cpt_Obvious posted:

SHB's rereg bitching about IK's has ascended to a new level of posting.

wait who's the rereg

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Giga Gaia posted:

dunno but hopefully squizzle chooses more iks and overloads the system

we already have more ik on ik violence than any other forum, eventually it'll lead to a chain reaction where everyone's probed by someone else the moment their previous probation expires

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

crane fist getting mad that mods in another forum aren't issuing more better probations or even coming to qcs to explain themselves to crane fist

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

empty whippet box posted:

make me ik of this thread and make it a 'cspam drama megathread' thank u in advance

seconded, we should have a drama thread, to both contain and nurture the drama

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

banging on the glass at the aquarium is certainly what normal, happy people do

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Crane Fist posted:

Are you physically incapable of recognising a joke, because that might explain why you hate fyad so much

what's the joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Crane Fist posted:

I was using ironic hyperbole, where I say something clearly untrue in order to elide a greater truth, in this case that I am neither of those things and that would be a stupid reason to ban someone for doing something, the joke is in the contradiction and in the tension between my explanation and the observable reality, I hope this helps you on your path to becoming a real boy

dude you went trolling in the mental health thread and then laughed about it as "banging on the glass at the aquarium"