Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is the C-spam moderation good or bad?
This poll is closed.
Goku 31 14.76%
Goku 57 27.14%
Goku 73 34.76%
Goku 49 23.33%
Total: 156 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Maybe there wouldn't have been multiple threads on cspam if the incredible own-goals of "advocating dog murder, and also advocating murder, getting a slap on the wrist" had been avoided.

Perhaps that is asking too much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

won't someone please think of the former IK who made a bunch of posts defending rape apologia and about the innate horridness of the latino man before peacing out screaming "THEY'RE MENTIONING THINGS I POSTED, THEY MIGHT DOXX ME"

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

indigi posted:

what’s this

SHB posted something extremely racist, got called out on it, then tried to save face by quitting and citing fears that he was going to be doxxed because people kept making GBS threads on him for things he posted on this website

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

i want to emphasize that he quit on his own; he was not de-IK'd for posting a racist thing

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Snake Dance posted:

It's mostly D&D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

yes