Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is the C-spam moderation good or bad?
This poll is closed.
Goku 31 14.76%
Goku 57 27.14%
Goku 73 34.76%
Goku 49 23.33%
Total: 156 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 224 days!
i've gotten some pretty dumb probes on the on hand, but on the other hand who cares about some 6ers

in conclusion, must there be a superman? there is. except for posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 224 days!

THS posted:

lol at the qcs thread. if cspam were left alone itd tear itself apart but i dislike those dorks way more than i dislike our dorks

biden has won and tbh the desire to return to normal is even affecting cspam a little

more to the point it emboldens the succ, so its time to find a post in the surreal steam of consciousness that is the trump thread and parade it around

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 224 days!

bedpan posted:

qcs is one of the better forums on all of something awful

posting as a regular on the forum that's just for bringing up issues to the mods is the sort of thing which would actually make me rethink a friendship

it's just so pathetic

people desperate for clout can be pretty funny though

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 224 days!

Probably Magic posted:

If there's one thing 2020 proved over the course of the year, it's that there's always somebody nuder and madder online. FYAD and D&D will be mad at CSPAM until TGRS is madder at FYAD until GBS is mad at TGRS, rinse, repeat, fifteen iterations later, Pet Island and Goons with Spoons are at each other's throat, nothing has been learned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCXTq-fWWio

except i guess we learned that the fun little exception for fyad being fyad has a little booboo where it is illegal

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 224 days!

i mean something that can potentially get you booked for manslaughter probably counts as someone being in danger

i'm going to need more colorful infographics to figure this out

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 224 days!

Nix Panicus posted:

Remember, you can't spell manslaughter without laughter

manslaughter
man s laughter
man's laughter

see how easy it is to turn a frown upside down!

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 224 days!
well you see i know that it's impossible to actually tell if someone is saying a slur ironically or for real, but trust us we can tell and will enforce intent. also it's cool for us to have threads where we tell goons who've never posted here to kill themselves because if they don't read fyad, they won't know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 224 days!
if i understand correctly, in principle you can do anything that isn't illegal in fyad. you can use slurs or tell people to kill themselves (or not since it's illegal in some places) if the mods feel you are funny and being ironic.

this is asking a lot based on basically trust that unlike literally every other ironic nazi on the internet, they don't mean it, and that they can tell the difference when you see it reliably, which is a thing no one else can do. so maybe they could not be complete hypocrites who don't care all over the forums every 3-8 weeks about it?