Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

how could i not volunteer after seeing this? i'm compute rilliterate but i can contribute anything else needed like art or writing or halftime snacks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

i was wondering if a pokemon-ish game or even like a gatcha pon/claw machine game would be really amenable to a bunch of people contributing random art and writing? The rules of those two types of games don't have to be relevant, but i was just trying to think of something where you could have a bunch of different monsters/items from different sources

nut

i say we make a big game

and i think i can make animated sprites, they will just be in photoshop but i'll use the pencil so it's blocky and pixelated

nut

Horrible Butts posted:

MyEgg
Wow, remember MyEgg? If it was still around, I'd put you in my top dozen.

lmao

nut

nut

do u think the game would benefit from things that are not eggs that u shouldn't collect or is that too mean to eggs

nut

Horrible Butts posted:

Eggs Benediction
And if I die before I wake
I will miss breakfast, which would be a bummer.

nut

biosterous posted:

no worries, i get it :buddy:

can u use these cats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

are the enemies supposed to show up 2 at a time? Once I hit 5ish chickens they seem to show up and take most of them before i can fight back, but it could be that im a bad gamer 2