Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

Scotch Egg: If you put this egg to your ear, you can hear the music of tiny bagpipes from within.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

Jade Egg: An egg carved from beautiful exotic jade. It is slightly cool to the touch. Why are you all giggling? Oh wait... Ok. Yeah I remember now. Grow up, guys. Sheesh.

Prof. Crocodile

sk posted:

more obscure wrestling content:

Dusty Egg: The egg of the hour, the egg with the power. I am the omelette-maker, the shell-breaker. I got style and grace, a pretty face. I’ll make your back crack, your liver quiver. If you ain’t into this dish, you’re at the wrong address. Player, when the other breakfast foods are smilin’ and jokin', this egg be, WOO!, cookin’ and yolkin’.

I'll end up redoing this when I'm at my computer but needed to get it done before I sleep and forget it

If any of you yobbers were wondering if it were possible for an egg to hate Tully Blanchard, well here's your answer.

Prof. Crocodile

blaise rascal posted:

(I really love this chicken)

Prof. Crocodile

just wanted to say that I adore this game, and I am delighted to have been a small part of it even though I think I only made like two eggs.