Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

hello i am here to volunteer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Retro Egg: This egg's style still attracts a lot of people, despite it being 40 years old.

Literal Egg: I mean, they're all eggs, but this one is...more of an egg?

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

blaise rascal, do you have a preference between all our eggs going in one basket post or :justpost:ing them as we go?

Crochet Egg: Soft boil for best results.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

more obscure wrestling content:

Dusty Egg: The egg of the hour, the egg with the power. I am the omelette-maker, the shell-breaker. I got style and grace, a pretty face. I’ll make your back crack, your liver quiver. If you ain’t into this dish, you’re at the wrong address. Player, when the other breakfast foods are smilin’ and jokin', this egg be, WOO!, cookin’ and yolkin’.

I'll end up redoing this when I'm at my computer but needed to get it done before I sleep and forget it

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

blaise rascal posted:

colonel-panic

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Prof. Crocodile posted:

If any of you yobbers were wondering if it were possible for an egg to hate Tully Blanchard, well here's your answer.

like Double Egg always said, you put one of the Four Horseradishmen in the fridge, they'll put you in the compost

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

itry posted:

Die Hard-Boiled Egg

Now I know what a TV dinner feels like.

Edit: different version

You might be surprised to learn this is a Christmas egg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

blaise rascal posted:

Also: Let me know if you worked on the game and want your itch.io account credited on the game's page

i'm simplyzalp if you want to add me! i don't have anything else on there

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!