Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
The voting has now closed for the 2020 FFMOTY! Thank you to everyone who participated, there was lots of spirited debate which was great to see. I can now officially begin to reveal BYOB's top 100 fast food meals of the year!

100. Subway Italian BMT

Stay tuned as the countdown continues!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
:suspense:
goodness I hope there is a sausage on dry white roll coming up

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
:discourse:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Oh frick!!!! I got my ballot in just in time. I can't wait to see if my favorite is on the list!!!!

please please please put the spicy chix from Wendy's on here, I'm begging of you

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

99. KFC Popcorn Chicken

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Wow, rude, the popcorn chicken is GARBAGE and doesn't belong on this list!!!!

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
WHO VOTED FOR POPCORN CHICKEN???

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

98. Shakeaway Creme Egg and Terry's Chocolate Orange Milkshake

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

nut

Rarity posted:

98. Shakeaway Creme Egg and Terry's Chocolate Orange Milkshake

this is troubling

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
#1 is gonna be a big Mac when you're insanely drunk I can feel it

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Popeye's blackened tendos my money is on u :pray:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Relax Or DIE posted:

#1 is gonna be a big Mac when you're insanely drunk I can feel it

It's gonna be the Popeye's Chicken sandwich!!!!! SPICY!!!!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
a greasy kebab in pita, bought from an unlabeled van. ali's turkish kebabs, despite the fact that the bored teen working there is from moldavia. you make some tasteless joke about horse meat in kebabs, which he doesn't understand. not because he doesn't speak english, but because you're shitfaced and slurring. "ali" hands you your pita kebab, without pickles since you've been badgering him about how you hate pickles as soon as you encountered his genuine turkish kebab shop. you overpay him, and he tries to make you aware of this as you stumble out into the streets again. later you puke in an alley

this "kebab" is god's gift to mankind

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Nosfereefer posted:

a greasy kebab in pita, bought from an unlabeled van. ali's turkish kebabs, despite the fact that the bored teen working there is from moldavia. you make some tasteless joke about horse meat in kebabs, which he doesn't understand. not because he doesn't speak english, but because you're shitfaced and slurring. "ali" hands you your pita kebab, without pickles since you've been badgering him about how you hate pickles as soon as you encountered his genuine turkish kebab shop. you overpay him, and he tries to make you aware of this as you stumble out into the streets again. later you puke in an alley

this "kebab" is god's gift to mankind

True homies know this classic way.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

97. Sonic All-American Dog

Amp

Rarity posted:

:eyepop:

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
sonic hot dogs are among the worst fast food choices you can make, after setting foot inside a long john silvers

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Amp

Gregg's Vegan Sausage Roll better make an appearance :colbert:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

You're trolling, nobody's ever actually eaten a hot dog from Sonic.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Kief Richards posted:

You're trolling, nobody's ever actually eaten a hot dog from Sonic.

Please don't insult the intelligence of our voters

Jaguars!

Maybe they just like it's aesthetic.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

Please don't insult the intelligence of our voters

You are voters is bad!!!!

AEMINAL

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
nice to see some XL-appetite positivity around these parts!!

Amp

hope there will be a section for all those fast food treats we have lost this past year, rip taco bell potatoes :(

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

hope there will be a section for all those fast food treats we have lost this past year, rip taco bell potatoes :(

I'm the arms of the angels~

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

96. Taco Bell Volcano Burrito

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

I miss it so much ;____;

Prof. Crocodile

List is good so far. These are all definitely "not top 90" items.

Kief Richards posted:

It's gonna be the Popeye's Chicken sandwich!!!!! SPICY!!!!

in honour of this thread for lunch today i am having a popeye's chicken sandwich, spicy.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Relax Or DIE posted:

in honour of this thread for lunch today i am having a popeye's chicken sandwich, spicy.

I always knew you were a good egg.

Also that's legit what I had for lunch and it was absolutely worth waiting outside in the cold.

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

this is all tasty and convenient I can’t wait until we get to the “chicken” rice dishes

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:f5h::yum:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

didn't even know sonic hotdogs existed but i will devour several sonic corndogs i love a corndog. Checkers/rally's chili dogs also A++++

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

95. Pizza Hut Supreme

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

95. Pizza Hut Supreme

:gas: because that's what pizza hut gives you. Pizza Butt more like.

Jinh

Rarity posted:

Hmm glad to see my boy in the runnings, but I'll sneak you a fiver if you consider giving him a top 20 spot instead. come on buddy you know he deserves it

Jinh

Relax Or DIE posted:

sonic hot dogs are among the worst fast food choices you can make, after setting foot inside a long john silvers

If you ever make that long johns mistake though, it's good to know you can just order extra fried fish batter crumbs and they'll give you a pile of em

thanks so much cda <3

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Jinh posted:

Hmm glad to see my boy in the runnings, but I'll sneak you a fiver if you consider giving him a top 20 spot instead. come on buddy you know he deserves it

If you wanted it higher you should have voted for it!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

94. In N Out Cheeseburger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

94. In N Out Cheeseburger

This should be number one :colbert: