Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
ihop isn't fast food it's low tier diner food, there is a huge difference between fast food and diner, I'm furious and demand a full recount and the resignation of the votemaster general

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
I was going to post fenugreek chicken take-out but but hesitated and the above reassures me it was the correct call

Bright Bart

88. A box of Dunkin' Donuts treats that you bought to share for dessert but you decide to have one on the drive back home and whoops there are none left upon reaching your destination

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

88. McDonalds Signature: The Spicy One

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

freezingprocess

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

88. McDonalds Signature: The Spicy One

This never happened stateside :argh:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

87. Subway Plant Patty

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

87. Subway Plant Patty

Okay this is definitely some surreal art thread.

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
mods pls change my name to Subway Plant Patty

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bright Bart

Kief Richards posted:

Okay this is definitely some surreal art thread.

Def. like one of the oldschool SA front page articles which start off listing top fun weekend activities at no. 30 Bake a cake with your friends and then no. 24 is Bake your friends into a cake to stop the maddening inner voices.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
I am losing faith in the process here

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

86. Dairy Queen Banana Split

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I've had it before. Doesn't hold a candle 2 a dq frozen cake

Finger Prince

People get things that aren't a Blizzard from DQ?

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Finger Prince posted:

People get things that aren't a Blizzard from DQ?

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

85. Greggs Sausage Roll

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The vegan one better be much higher in the list. It's good.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
This is the most important thread of 2020.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

84. Chipotle Barbacoa Burrito

Areola Grande

Rarity posted:

84. Chipotle Barbacoa Burrito

:sickos: gimme that beef grease babyyy

barbacoa whips rear end

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

As a non-beef person, I still agree with this. The crunchy exterior and smokiness of the barbacoa good very well with the sliminess of the EXTRA CHARGE THERE'S AN EXTRA CHARGE FOR loving GUAC, BECAUSE AVOCADO CARTELS ARE loving RAPING THE LAND OF WATER AND RESOURCES.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

83. Wimpy Gourmet Chicken Burger

Bright Bart

Oh no. This reminds me of fries-in-between-white-bread in the UK and I feel sick.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Rarity posted:

89. IHOP Bacon and Cheddar Stuffed Crepes

You know what? gently caress y'all, I would eat this twice and love every minute of it.

Bright Bart

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

You know what? gently caress y'all, I would eat this twice and love every minute of it.

If you make ever single bite contain bacon then yeah sure.

Bright Bart

On the roll for unofficial posting:

Polish (and German?) potato waffles with sour cream.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

82. Arby's Fire-Roasted Philly

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

82. Arby's Fire-Roasted Philly

I'm gonna get into a fight, online, with the voters. The voters are gonna get their asses kicked, by me.

captaingimpy

I luv me some pirate booty, and I'm not talkin' about the gold!

Bad post because this is missing the chili cheese burrito.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

81. Little Caesar's 5 Meat Feast

biosterous

Rarity posted:

81. Little Caesar's 5 Meat Feast

this is violence

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Areola Grande

captaingimpy posted:

Bad post because this is missing the chili cheese burrito.

worse post because the chili cheese burriot actually survived the purge. I had one yesterday :smugbert:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

prepuce repurposed posted:

worse post because the chili cheese burriot actually survived the purge. I had one yesterday :smugbert:

What to heck, when I come through I need to know which tb bc I'm stopping to get one. The local franchisees up here killed it in favor of additional chalupage (the worst one came back--chicken blt).

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

80. Sonic Chicken Club TOASTER

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

80. Sonic Chicken Club TOASTER

This was legitimately good and all the corporate Sonics have removed it from the menu. RIP

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

79. McDonalds McChicken Sandwich

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

This thread just reached cancelled status.

Maybe the correct spot is being saved for the superior spicy mcchicken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

One can only hope. Spicy McChicken OR ELSE.