Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

Fast food is trash food to put in your trashcan body.
Burger tier:
White castle sliders. I only had these once and they're fuckin good y'all.
Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich. A classic, but Wendy's fries are so bad it'll almost put you off ever getting one.
Taco tier:
Baja Fresh. If you can find one.
Breakfast tier:
McDonald's bacon egg mcmuffin with a hashbrown and black coffee. Breakfast of champions. Champion of feeling like poo poo for the next hour.
Winner tier: anything from a good local place that isn't a regional or national chain.

I may add tiers as I think of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Jinh posted:

Uh sorry this is a wendy's drive-thru

Then gimme a spicy chicken sandwich and a baked potato.

Finger Prince

International House Of Pity

Finger Prince

People get things that aren't a Blizzard from DQ?

Finger Prince

canyoneer posted:

I think they're called "butty sandwiches" which is really fitting yknow

Specifically a chip butty. You can also get things like bacon butty, egg butty, breakfast butty, etc.

Finger Prince

I wonder if anyone has ever made a butty butty. A buttered slice of bread between two buttered slices of bread.

Finger Prince

The only KFC fries I am aware of are the same greasy starch coated ones that Taco Bell uses because of combined KFC/Taco Bell synergies.

Finger Prince

Gramps posted:

The mere presence of Pizza Hut/Dominos/Subway on this list puts the integrity of the entire list into question. I smell fuckery

No, that's just whopper stank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Gramps posted:

Peaty M'zone