Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jinh

Rarity posted:

96. Taco Bell Volcano Burrito

Hmm glad to see my boy in the runnings, but I'll sneak you a fiver if you consider giving him a top 20 spot instead. come on buddy you know he deserves it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jinh

Relax Or DIE posted:

sonic hot dogs are among the worst fast food choices you can make, after setting foot inside a long john silvers

If you ever make that long johns mistake though, it's good to know you can just order extra fried fish batter crumbs and they'll give you a pile of em

thanks so much cda <3

Jinh

Finger Prince posted:

Fast food is trash food to put in your trashcan body.
Burger tier:
White castle sliders. I only had these once and they're fuckin good y'all.
Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich. A classic, but Wendy's fries are so bad it'll almost put you off ever getting one.
Taco tier:
Baja Fresh. If you can find one.
Breakfast tier:
McDonald's bacon egg mcmuffin with a hashbrown and black coffee. Breakfast of champions. Champion of feeling like poo poo for the next hour.
Winner tier: anything from a good local place that isn't a regional or national chain.

I may add tiers as I think of them.

Uh sorry this is a wendy's drive-thru

Jinh

Rarity posted:

92. Yo! Sushi Chicken Katsu

I had to look this up omg I want one of these near me

Jinh

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

Wendy's breakfast is pretty impressive

The sausage egg and cheese croissant Is solid, as are the small breakfast burritos. :haibrow: