Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
The voting has now closed for the 2020 FFMOTY! Thank you to everyone who participated, there was lots of spirited debate which was great to see. I can now officially begin to reveal BYOB's top 100 fast food meals of the year!

100. Subway Italian BMT

Stay tuned as the countdown continues!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

99. KFC Popcorn Chicken

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

98. Shakeaway Creme Egg and Terry's Chocolate Orange Milkshake

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

97. Sonic All-American Dog

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Kief Richards posted:

You're trolling, nobody's ever actually eaten a hot dog from Sonic.

Please don't insult the intelligence of our voters

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

96. Taco Bell Volcano Burrito

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

95. Pizza Hut Supreme

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Jinh posted:

Hmm glad to see my boy in the runnings, but I'll sneak you a fiver if you consider giving him a top 20 spot instead. come on buddy you know he deserves it

If you wanted it higher you should have voted for it!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

94. In N Out Cheeseburger

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

93. McDonalds French Fries

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

92. Yo! Sushi Chicken Katsu

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

91. Domino's Tandoori Hot

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

90. KFC Zinger Stacker

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

89. IHOP Bacon and Cheddar Stuffed Crepes

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Kief Richards posted:

Hopefully this signals to the voters that their opinions are wrong. :staredog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWdfRRtAs3o

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

88. McDonalds Signature: The Spicy One

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

87. Subway Plant Patty

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

86. Dairy Queen Banana Split

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

85. Greggs Sausage Roll

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

84. Chipotle Barbacoa Burrito

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

83. Wimpy Gourmet Chicken Burger

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

82. Arby's Fire-Roasted Philly

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

81. Little Caesar's 5 Meat Feast

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

80. Sonic Chicken Club TOASTER

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

79. McDonalds McChicken Sandwich

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

78. White Castle Cheese Slider

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

77. Taco Bell Soft Taco

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

76. KFC Hot Wings

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

75. McDonalds Signature The Classic

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Kief Richards posted:

Wait a second. This was discontinued in 2019!

I can't believe the voters would do this

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

74. IHOP Colorado Omelette

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

73. Dunkin' Donuts Chocolate Caramel Duo

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

72. Burger King Whopper with Cheese

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

71. Panera Bread Smokehouse BBQ Chicken Sandwich

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

70. Dominos' Mighty Meaty

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Kief Richards posted:

The third one is "what is that gray poo poo,"

That'll be the sausage

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

69. McDonalds Hot n' Spicy McChicken

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

68. Dairy Queen S'mores Blizzard

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

67. Popeye's Classic Chicken Sandwich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

66. Pizza Hut Veggie