Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Derpies

by sebmojo

Kief Richards posted:

Augh what they charge for sauce now???

This is bullshit. I want my childhood of the giant jug of "vinegar"* and questionable glass bottles of brown sauce back.

Also the ketchup that smelled vaguely like old cheese.

*Member the vinegar vs "vinegar" drama?

I don't know how you colonials and imperialists survive in what you call food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies

by sebmojo

Kief Richards posted:

It's pretty bad, ngl.

Where I grew up there's a thing called "grits an' sauce" but it sounds like "grihits an' sawz." It's literally just salted grits covered in red eye gravy. It is not food and yet I love it.

I can get this, my favorite diner side in my college town was "cheesy grits" which was just a slice of american cheese on top of grits

Derpies

by sebmojo

Teddy Thunders posted:

Also BRING BACK THE loving POTATO WEDGES AT KFC. I only like the wedges and green beans there. The mashed potatoes changed and are even weirder instant smooth.

Did they get rid of the wedges?

Why?????