Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
I was going to post fenugreek chicken take-out but but hesitated and the above reassures me it was the correct call

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

88. A box of Dunkin' Donuts treats that you bought to share for dessert but you decide to have one on the drive back home and whoops there are none left upon reaching your destination

Bright Bart

Kief Richards posted:

Okay this is definitely some surreal art thread.

Def. like one of the oldschool SA front page articles which start off listing top fun weekend activities at no. 30 Bake a cake with your friends and then no. 24 is Bake your friends into a cake to stop the maddening inner voices.

Bright Bart

Oh no. This reminds me of fries-in-between-white-bread in the UK and I feel sick.

Bright Bart

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

You know what? gently caress y'all, I would eat this twice and love every minute of it.

If you make ever single bite contain bacon then yeah sure.

Bright Bart

On the roll for unofficial posting:

Polish (and German?) potato waffles with sour cream.

Bright Bart

Kief Richards posted:

Chip butty with brown sauce is no shame though.

One day my neices and nephews will ask what the UK was like. I'll just stare and say "deepfried... everything".

Because sauce can only do so much. Especially when you charge 50 pence for a packet.

Bright Bart

Kief Richards posted:

*Member the vinegar vs "vinegar" drama?

No. What was that?

The fish & chip shops I saw DID have a bottle of something called vinegar like product. I don't think I saw a bottle of actual malt vinegar evening the upscale ones.

Also Rarity you've made good. With the wings.

Bright Bart

No.1 better just be McD's chicken nuggets. A 9 or 20 pack. (Your preference.)

Bright Bart

Kief Richards posted:

Omg. So years back, there was a whole kerfuffle with companies selling rehydrated acetic acid powder and caramel coloring as malt vinegar. The press cottoned on, and then the government, and now all the bottles in the chippy have to say "vinegar flavored product" or something to that effect. Because Big Vinegar got mad? Or maybe there's a natural yeast difference? I dunno. I'm not a vinegar expert. I just remember it being really funny at the time.

The chippy shop bottles all have a liquid that tastes watered down.

But thanks for the background info. I can now pretend to have been there during the vinegar wars.

Are you still in the UK,? If so... why?

Bright Bart

Rarity posted:

75. McDonalds Signature The Classic

Needs a sesame bun. The toast is bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

Rarity posted:

74. IHOP Colorado Omelette

Guys and gals pls must think this was a McDoublr.