Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

List is good so far. These are all definitely "not top 90" items.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

Rarity posted:

94. In N Out Cheeseburger

Hard agree. This hamburger might be the most overhyped thing to come out of America since... well... ever.

Prof. Crocodile

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

giant sonic beverages are all precisely calculated to taste incredible when you drink 1/4 of them and then fill them back to the top with cheap bourbon. Peach iced tea + bourbon while sitting on a beach? :yum:

this guy gets it

Prof. Crocodile

I gotta say that Rarity is keeping this thread fresh. There's stuff in here I never knew about or haven't thought about in years.

Prof. Crocodile

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

why are all the sandwiches you post upside down who puts meat on top of veg

It stays in place easier that way, I've heard. From Alton Brown I think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

nut posted:

how about a sonic burger does it get faster

hyperSonic burger starts off as a baby cow, some wheat, and an assortment of seeds. Then one second after you place the order, boom: a decent but unremarkable hamburger.