Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

kuskus posted:

65. McDonald’s spam and Oreo sandwich with kewpie mayonnaise

Woah. Chinese mcdonald's is wild as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

I know that the Blake's Lottaburger breakfast burrito won't make the list but I think it deserves a mention.

Escape From Noise

Holding out for my boi Family Mart's Famichiki, the fast food chicken that fucks.

Escape From Noise

alexandriao posted:

sir we ask you again please do not put your dick in the bucket of chicken

It comes in a sleeve, you philistine!

Escape From Noise

Number 64: Arby's forbidden breakfast. Do not ask about it. You will regret it for the rest of your days.

Escape From Noise

prepuce repurposed posted:

steak and eggs drowning in au jus :yum:

Au Just Walk Away

Escape From Noise

sk posted:

drowning in au jus doesn't sound like a good way to enjoy breakfast at all!

"Oh. We have ways of making you talk" Mr. Arby said menacingly as he draped a sheet of roast beef over my upturned face. I struggled against my contraints as the au jus came.

Escape From Noise

Derpies posted:

Did they get rid of the wedges?

Why?????

They've been replaced with wedgies

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

is this what its like to join a frat

Limp Bizkit

And the hot dog stuft crust pizza!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU