Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011

Wrar posted:

This thread owns and thank you for working to keep a clutch alive.

I might need to put a DCT behind my 20b.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011

bird cooch posted:

I cannot remember if the rear iron is the same.

Does not. Which begs the question, what’s the plan for the starter? Cut the tunnel?

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
I don't know how active you are the 7 community - but Neal Adderly has a DCT swap kit in the works. You might reach out - he's super nice and it's taken ages to get interest in doing it.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
Awesome. Your build reminds me of this fellow in the UK. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKxme5hnWyw&t=637s

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
What's your plan for the rear end in each build?

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
Good, I don't think a stock rear end will last.
For the street car, a 2 way + brace/cradle seems to be the wining combo.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
Looking good. Wish I had painted our shop before moving so much junk in. That and putting sheet metal on the ceiling for better lighting.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
Man forklifts with off-road tires are $$$$.

Gantry's are cheap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
I need to up my cad game.