Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

The stuff you are doing here is way out of my league but I very much enjoy reading about it! Keep it up and i look forward to seeing more! :)

the spyder posted:

Awesome. Your build reminds me of this fellow in the UK. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKxme5hnWyw&t=637s

I also just found this guy on youtube the other day as he is one of the few places in the UK that advertise that they work with speeduino ECU's. I need to work through more of his videos!

Tomarse fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Dec 12, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

bird cooch posted:

You too can jump in over your head on ever escalating builds over and over! It just takes dedication and a lack of common sense and financial maturity!

I've got 2 project threads on the go too so I am well into the entirety of this statement! :lol:

I can only dream of achieving anything like your custom iconel and lathe related works on my projects.

I'm just bolting various parts together (and welding them) whereas you're actually making the parts yourself before you bolt them together using your own custom fasteners.....

Tomarse fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Dec 12, 2020

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

bird cooch posted:

Edit:thanks to everyone who responds, makes me feel like less of a crazy person talking to himself. If you are one of the folks that reads and doesn't post, why? I miss the old car forums and build threads. Talk poo poo, ask questions, say something. I'm just kinda jibbering to be breeze here most of the time.

I enjoy reading about your work - but this works both ways! you've gotta post in our project threads too! :justpost: