Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

I'm curious why a dct and not something like a clutchless jericho for the black FD if its gonna be a track rat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

bird cooch posted:

Well, the good news is they really want you to pet them as well.
Maggie is a Bernese mountain dog and permanently attached to my wife.

And Yogi (aka yogurt AKA dirt mcgirt) is an unruly poo poo show Newfoundland who goes everywhere I go and loves everybody she sees.

I wanted to develop the technology. 5 millisecond shifts and the ability to put the shifter as a push pull paddle on the left hand side of the steering wheel is a big plus. the more stuff I make or have a hand in developing that has commercial applications for other people, the cheaper it is for me to get buckwild. The black car is going nuts on electronics after many years of shunning them. I am wiring up adjustable Bosch abs, traction and power management and full data logging. The ability to adjust the transmission shift speed and intensity is a big plus for me putting the power down. I messed with BMWs for a lot of years so I have a pretty good knowledge base to start with here. The silver car is a street car and also getting a DCT and hopefully by the time I have most of the kinks ironed out on the black car I will be able to have a fairly seamless install on the silver car.

poo poo, that makes sense and should work a fuckin' treat then. Fuckin' 5'd, followed, shared, subscribed, bookmarked and all that jazz.

Edit: Also bonus points for big ol dags too.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Someone vk56 swap a frontier, tia.