Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

Been reading from the start, wishing you and your family all the very best from the other side of the world where it's 90+ Fahrenheit every day and we've had a single covid case since March 2020.

Following just general build threads here over the past year has been like gazing into a different reality. Hell, I bought my first face mask two weeks ago as a bit of a 'just in case'. Seeing the amount of cool progress you're making on these projects while also dealing with... lets see.. total governmental, environmental, biological and now bodily failure shames me into getting off my arse and doing all the bullshit projects that I talk about endlessly but just never get around to.

Spent the weekend finally getting the fuel pump, hoses and ECU tune going for E85 on my dumb Australian-built LS3 jalopy so it'll be ready for the drags and painted some furniture.

Stay safe and keep doing ridiculous projects, I'll be following.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU