Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

What kind of insulation are you planning to put in? I'm facing a similar issue, want to make sure I'm not missing a product I could use. I haven't found any form board product that was appropriate for direct, uncovered install in an environment that is likely to see flying sparks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Built in overhead beam trolleys with a chain hoist are neat, but require a lot of pre planning with the structure if you want them to have really useful lift capacity, and are limited in that you have to get the work right under the beam. The trolley crane systems that combine a beam trolley that can also move laterally are $$$$$ to $$$$$$+.

Really those roll around gantry cranes are the best bang for the buck if you can deal with the limited height, and have room to store it.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

I don't understand why such a vehicle is worth driving across the country, but I trust you have reasons?

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Doing it for the hell of it is a very good reason. Drive safe!

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Holy poo poo! Hope you feel better!

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Who could have guessed that hauling a rusty honda across the country on a lark in the middle of winter would be the best decision, possibly a lifesaver!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

IOwnCalculus posted:

After about ten minutes of that poo poo, I'd have taken the Nest off the wall and twisted the right wires together to make the furnace kick on :v:

This, and don't even bother with the heat pump if so equipped, it's too cold and running for too short of intervals to be worth it. Put the heat strips on and the blower fan.