Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gin_Rummy
Aug 4, 2007
I was liking Moon Knight A LOT until the finale loving went speed run mode. Everything felt so rushed, why do they insist on forcing these shows to adhere to a strict six episode format? They could have easily split this into two episodes (Leyla sneaking around trying to free Marc could’ve easily stretched into a whole episode imo).

Also absolutely criminal that they completely skipped Jake’s fight with Harrow. I mean, I get it because of “the mystery” and all, but we got enough hints leading up to it, and then the reveal in the stinger anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gin_Rummy
Aug 4, 2007

Lammasu posted:

What does Dr. Strange do for money? In the first movie they explicitly state that he's broke but he seems to be doing pretty well for himself now.

Is he doing well? Didn’t Infinity War sort of imply that he and Wong could barely scratch up a few rupees between them for some ice cream?

Gin_Rummy
Aug 4, 2007

twistedmentat posted:

I remember that issue! It was the first time i realized that Juggs was Xaviers brother. I probably had read that when I was a kid in the 80s but it just slipped my mind or I didn't register.

Does anyone else hate that in a lot of media, Juggernaut is a mutant, and not the Avatar of Cyttorak? The early x men cartoon straight up has "I'm not a mutant, my powers are magical!" But then both X-men and Deadpool movies have him as just another mutant?

In “Spiderman and his Amazing Friends” or whatever it was called, there was an episode where ex-X-man Firestar goes to a reunion at the mansion which Juggernaut crashes. That iteration was strangely faithful, sticking to the mystical backstory as Xavier’s brother. Also Wolverine was Australian, which lol how prophetic considering Jackman.

Gin_Rummy
Aug 4, 2007

Skios posted:

If I recall correctly, his first appearance in the original series is Jubilee stumbling across him while he watches television and shapeshifts into politicians to put stupid words in their mouths.

"Night of the Sentinels" was the only VHS of this show (other than "Days of Future Past") that I owned, so pretty much every one of Morph's one-liners is ingrained in my mind from endless rewatches.

"Mall violence, film at eleven!"

Gin_Rummy
Aug 4, 2007
So what’s the story with Forge? Is he from the future or does he just happen to still be alive in Bishop’s time?