Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNmnkVOh9wc So they're just straight up doing Goblyn Queen poo poo. Rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015
This show is very much in the "no, Cyclops is cool, lets not ruin him with absolutely insane decisions that make him into a lovely person" camp.

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015
I mean the episode is called Motendo/Lifedeath Part 1.

ALSO THEY GOT THAT MANGO SENTINEL

SCOOPS

SCOOPS

HAAGEN DAZS!

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015

FlamingLiberal posted:

Ok the one thing I haven’t figured out is, Bastion mentions that he was one of the X-Men’s villains previously in that scene where he was talking to Sinister. I can’t think of who they are referring to.

Okay, so, Bastion is Nimrod, the Super Sentinel from the future, having gone through the Siege Perilous and turned human after merging with Master Mold.

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015
Marvel has this weird thing where they keep pushing Dr. Doom as "Hitler, but if he was right and really did make the Trains run on time." Up to having the god of Wakanda telling the Black panther to his face that Dr. Doom would be a better ruler of Wakanda than him.

It's actually very loving disgusting.

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015
Wait is this why he said to watch Pryde of the X-men?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015
Its so you can recognize them. Alternatively, yes, sure, whatever. God, a child wouldn't ask these questions they'd just enjoy it.