Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MuscaDomestica
Apr 27, 2017

CommaToes posted:

Not 100% comics accurate, but it's at least it's still fun.

I was more accepting of them when I realized They were the Quantum Bands... which some of the Mar-Vell family has used.

Did like the "Is Thor a gamer?" joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MuscaDomestica
Apr 27, 2017

Oasx posted:

Even the first season was a big disappointment, they had the perfect story already mad, and they decided to go their own way.

It was made too early. (I think the series used part of the movie script which was phase one) At the time there only was super science and aliens so the Pride was a lot less interesting.

MuscaDomestica
Apr 27, 2017

chitoryu12 posted:

She and Paul Bettany said they enjoyed doing Wandavision so much that they wanted more episodes to film after it ended because it finally let both of them play their characters as much as they wanted.

Easy season two. Cataract Vision steals a whole bunch of vibranium and makes his own family.

It does not go well.

MuscaDomestica
Apr 27, 2017

Lunatic Sledge posted:

the end credits of an A-Force movie

edit: or end credits setting up an A-Force movie

Hell Singularity was just introduced good plot is gathering people to rescue Thor.

MuscaDomestica
Apr 27, 2017

Last season the lunch room was filled with products that all have gone out of business like Boku and Josta. I wonder if it would work if she had a job at an extinct chain.

The unspoken joke is her life has been so horrible running from the TVA that even working at a McDonalds would be good.

MuscaDomestica
Apr 27, 2017

Was fun, as someone who's main X-Men experience is eXiles it is nice to see Morph being a thing. Liked the old show but didn't watch the entire run. Would have sworn Sunspot already was on the show... (also did Cyclops find out Cable was his son?) Could do a mini eXiles thing in the next season of What If, they are following Captain Carter and I can see her getting a team to go between worlds and Morph would fit in.

Do hope they don't follow the comics too much, certain things were done for dumb reasons (I want the original X-Men! I don't care if they are all retired or on different teams they are back together now!) and it is always annoying when shows and movies follow suite.

I am another person who only watched the first season of Runaways and it was a show that was written too early. It should come out now so you have the Pride actually be a weird group of Supervillains and not have most of them just using alien technology.

MuscaDomestica
Apr 27, 2017

Sloth Life posted:

Episode three: and now I'm singing "get your baps out" for absolutely no reason . . .

The Goblin Queen costume covers up a significantly more of her body than the comics….

Kudos on Bishop giving the speech about time travel being screwed up so they don’t have to think of a reason why Cable doesn’t know more about him last time they met

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MuscaDomestica
Apr 27, 2017

Lammasu posted:

With Gambit gone who is going to make me want to gently caress dudes?

Don’t worry looks like Nightcrawler might be joining the team.