Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Isn't the Egyptian pantheon real in the comics just like the Asgardians and Olympians?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Kal-L posted:

If only there was a hero who had power over storms, rain and lightning, like some sort of God/dess of Weather. :v:

Now it's making sense. The Time Keepers are engineering the sacred timeline to keep the X-Men out of the equation. So Loki show confirmed to be introducing mutants to the MCU by series end.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Marvel announcing a new spinoff, Waiting for Mephisto.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Johnny Storm, no!

That's Havok. After Cyke abandons her and she turns crazy evil, Maddie starts hooking up with the brother.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

1st AD posted:

If all they did is recreate all the Claremont stories I’d be pretty happy.

I see someone's a fan of the Neo.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Bastion doesn't make sense because he's the magical amalgamation of master mold and nimrod via the siege perilous. Please don't introduce the siege perilous.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

NikkolasKing posted:

There are some really loud Polaris fans on CBR who lost their poo poo that she wasn't in Episode 5. Apparently Genosha is a big moment for her character in the comics.

Eh, not really. She's one of the very few survivors of the Genoshan massacre and acts crazy for an issue.

Gavok posted:

I still think that it's rather fascinating that through five and a half seasons, the X-Men cartoon never introduced Kitty Pryde, the character who the initial X-Men cartoon pilot was named after.

Pryde of the X-Men tanked so hard it took her career with it. I always find it funny that TAS found room to at least cameo 99% of all X-Men tangentially related characters from the comics (up until that time obviously), including some very deep cuts, except for Kitty.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Black Widow's new show will be called Mysterious Takeover. She will investigate a rogue cadre of Kree who have infiltrated the upper echelons of governments on earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Show good. Couple of points I was confused about.

Why was Val Cooper wearing an OZT jumpsuit? Seemed like an odd choice.

Show Creator said that Bastion can be seen in just about every episode prior implying some sort of twist maybe? But he doesn't seem to be anyone we already knew. So is he just doing a where's Waldo or something?