Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MikeC
Jul 19, 2004
BITCH ASS NARC
Not sure what or how it is different.... but it feels like the same old campy xmen cartoon but with a script that seems made for grownups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeC
Jul 19, 2004
BITCH ASS NARC
So like.....5 episodes in.....why the gently caress did they fire the dude running this show again? I thought there was no way they could meet expectations. I was right, the Xmen 97 team blew way past them into the next galaxy.

MikeC
Jul 19, 2004
BITCH ASS NARC

Zoobtro posted:

they're going to gently caress it up at some point of course but right now we're in the sweet spot, and it's pretty drat sweet! legit hyped for the 3 part finale.

It isn't bad for shows to give characters time to breathe through. Like the I love you thing from Forge felt totally rushed and unearned.

That said, they do fit a lot in 30 minutes and I respect them for that