Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

Post ITT every time you LOL that the best thing that happened in the MCU was Loki turning himself into a tree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

Hungry for Yggdrapples.

Still loliing they made Loki The TreeCable Guy and it just makes sense because comics are loving stupid.

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

no that's Ratatoskr

They altered reality because they didn't add an e to their name.

I really have to finish this I have an appointment soon.

Yes the squirrel girl "reality" outcome makes more sense than what we are getting

Randabis fucked around with this message at 13:24 on Nov 19, 2023

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

So like what happens when if like someone just mass vibe fems themselves some mama Peggy and accepts the consequences as a vision of change in your shitshow of things that’s happening when they don’t actually matter to me in the last 90 days.

The multiverse of Epstein and there’s probably a good reason kang was always the watcher

Oh it’s like that trump meme yall remembers a page or 2 a go

I got mama som chikn livrs govna

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

Just asking for white gravy like a pop

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

The fate of the multiverse relies on the flatulence of lord Steve fart cloth.

Fart Guardians of the Multiverse

Randabis fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Dec 31, 2023

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

the new show is great but is a pale figment of the OG show.

Watch the OG show seriously even though new show is okay so far it’s not anything like the original one beyond copycat animation.

Randabis fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Mar 24, 2024

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

McSpanky posted:

Can you elaborate? I just rewatched the original series recently and '97 feels like it's doing it fair justice so far. The only real complaint I have is the fakeout at the end of the first episode with Magneto acting all sinister about becoming the heir to Xavier's legacy when he actually intended to honor it all along, that was clearly just written that way to create a cliffhanger moment.

I think i might be jumping the gun a bit honestly.

I think it’s going to be difficult to give this a fair criticism until later in the season.

So far this is a good start but omg the 2 part opening of the original is like 3x better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

McSpanky posted:

"Why don't two adults kidnap a homeless child and imprison him against his will for whatever reason then discard him like a sack of garbage? I just don't know."

My last post had to be edited due to commenting that normalization of child slavery like this is autoban worthy and bordering on condonment of pedophilia in context of why these 2 mutants would need or want this child mutant to use his powers so they could engage in sexual interactions.