Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I lol at them in every thread, because they deserve it

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

lol

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

think i might actually lmao @ them instead

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.
They are not owned, not owned... as they shrink into a corn

pop

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
joe biden plagiarized trumps virus response...

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

I'll be honest, laughing with and at Trump was good. But I will get sheer elation as everyone right and left just piles onto the dumpster fire of the Biden administration while liberals become increasingly deranged, mumbling "Bb-b-b-bUT TURMP!!' until they break and vote him back in 2024

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

https://twitter.com/Blklivesmatter/status/1336817575976726532?s=20

I’m shocked Joseph Biden, the same guy responsible for putting more black people in private prisons than anyone else with the 1994 “Crime Bill,” is now ignoring BLM. Like, Biden smugly refusing any regrets about writing that law in 1994 during the 2020 campaign trail should have given you the hint. The same law he wrote also expanded and militarized the police like nothing else since.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
The state of Democrat rhetorical strategy, 2020:

Change the subject to Donald Trump every time anyone criticizes neoliberalism or the Democratic party he's gone, won't work going forward

Accuse Russia of stealing the election they won this time

Diversify the natsec abattoir and imply that's the real reason you're upset with them, not that they're a shadowy cabal torturing the global poor in black sites far fewer people are fooled by this nowadays, only the hardcore twitter crazies will accept it as an excuse for a pandemic and economic collapse

Lmfao they're hosed

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao

Tanners
Dec 13, 2011

woof
Lol

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
*hearty chortle*

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I voted for Job Biden

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you gotta give him a hand, job

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I mean how do you "invite BLM"

Ghost of RBG
Sep 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Lmao

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009
can joe biden make scotus not 6-3 (answer: no he cannot)

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
gonna lol so hard when biden turns out to be an embarrassing failure and the democrats get destroyed in the midterms

and also there's a 0% chance he survives a 4 year term

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Bye Don :smug:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
chris hedges wrote a really good takedown and compared the biden admin to the weimar republic which... yeah sure, the trajectory we're on is mass calamity due to diminution of commodities and resources because of viral death and economic recession, all that's left is "who will the dapper young fascist be" really

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

lol

voting for biden where there is like 40yrs of history showing he sucks rear end.

:gooncamp:

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

smarxist posted:

chris hedges wrote a really good takedown and compared the biden admin to the weimar republic which... yeah sure, the trajectory we're on is mass calamity due to diminution of commodities and resources because of viral death and economic recession, all that's left is "who will the dapper young fascist be" really

This one?

https://twitter.com/MintPressNews/status/1336717291623493636?s=20

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

ya

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbKfw8mojGc

lol

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
another lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slm5bvO-_5I

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Is this the most Pyrrhic victory the Dems have ever won or just the most in recent history?

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lmao...fuckin biden, dude. like, lol

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

:five:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
dumbass braindead fucker idiots lmao

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Lol

https://twitter.com/jackallisonLOL/status/1337445997052534784?s=20

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

hahahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
they're just not very bright, OP

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
Keep pushing left idiots

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lol, I just listened to this and lmao. he is just angry old man yell-babbling. no progressives were talking about charlotesville huh? O H W O R D ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

empty whippet box posted:

lol, I just listened to this and lmao. he is just angry old man yell-babbling. no progressives were talking about charlotesville huh? O H W O R D ?

one of the largest protest movements since the iraq war (another american nightmare), with sister protests around the loving globe lmao