Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

it would be funnier if herbert had been drawn in similar style

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

thrilla in vanilla posted:

These memes fuckin suck

fellow kids

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
lol I turned off the game in the 3rd at Baker's pick six and went to go play Animal Crossing.

In my defense, I had to visit the hedgehog clothing shop before it closed for the day, gotta see what sick drip they were selling!!

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Anyone screenshot that Dobbins tweet about concussing Sendejo or whoever it was? Looks like he deleted it.

e: nm, it was in the AFCN thread

Henrik Zetterberg fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Dec 15, 2020

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Sendejo lead with his helmet and got what he deserved for it.

Also he sucks and I hate him.

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

nikosoft posted:

lol I turned off the game in the 3rd at Baker's pick six and went to go play Animal Crossing.

In my defense, I had to visit the hedgehog clothing shop before it closed for the day, gotta see what sick drip they were selling!!

Man it's a Switch, its whole thing is being portable!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Rectal Placenta posted:

What counting system? (number)-apple, or (number)-Mississippi?

Apple for pros, Mississippi for college

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

wilderthanmild posted:

Sendejo lead with his helmet and got what he deserved for it.

Also he sucks and I hate him.

I have a bunch of alcoholic vikings fan family members who loved Sendejo and his headhunting poo poo and were legitimately mad he left. gently caress him.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Andrew Sendejo exclusively tackled by hurling his body at people with no effort to wrap them up. He had zero regard for collateral damage to teammates, and it was in no way surprising when he was an outspoken "might as well put dresses on them" guy about rules created for player safety.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Deki posted:

I have a bunch of alcoholic vikings fan family members who loved Sendejo and his headhunting poo poo and were legitimately mad he left. gently caress him.

He plays the game the right way!

*watches him bounce off a RB that runs for another 15 yards*

Hmm yes. Great player there.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
He misses so many key tackles. Dude sucks rear end

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Losing that game on Thursday cost Mariotta nearly a million dollars in bonus pay.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Dec 19, 2020

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

went over 100 tackles tonight. third panthers rookie to do so, joining beason and kuechly

https://twitter.com/CutToIt/status/1340472449499017216?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
We are onto Week 15 people