Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Rutibex posted:

i'll follow the train tracks until they take me to Sudbury Ontario. in Sudbury I will find a piece of Crown Land and live rent free for the rest of my days

A fate worse then death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
im lying on the ground surrounded by hired goons. i slow my pulse to 3 beats per minute and hold my breath as they check for signs of life. my chance will come. ten years of rigorous training under the shaolin monks has given me a body and mind of steel. suddenly, my iron stomach growls. after a diet of rice, roots and herbs for too long...no!! the three bean and cheese burrito! i rip rear end for seven straight seconds, and-

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
I'm strapped into some kinda weirdo jetpack(?) racing my old comrades in a death-race for my freedom, that decimates the city. When it turns from a race into a killing field, I hope into my old 2001 ford ranger and rush to drive through one of the legs of a radio tower that someone got to the top of with a minigun.

The, I wake up five minutes ago and get on sa to start posting

this is a real story

e. i just wish that I could remember it all dammnit. I think it was a good one

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
A small child watches me approach their farm struggling through a snowy field, I plead for help as the father currently chopping wood notices and tells his son to go inside. I collapse, the father with one effortless swoop embeds his axe in a tree stump. I wake up laying on a small hearth, the father has a very large antique gun pointed at me. He asks me to tell him what I am doing on his farm, a tense moment of silence lingers until we both hear the dogs barking in the distance.

TeachesOfPeaches
Jan 25, 2019

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

A small child watches me approach their farm struggling through a snowy field, I plead for help as the father currently chopping wood notices and tells his son to go inside. I collapse, the father with one effortless swoop embeds his axe in a tree stump. I wake up laying on a small hearth, the father has a very large antique gun pointed at me. He asks me to tell him what I am doing on his farm, a tense moment of silence lingers until we both hear the dogs barking in the distance.

A woman appears behind him. "Helga," the man barks at her, "fetch the herbs." She dutifully complies and returns a few minutes later holding a poultice of brownish-green leaves and a bowl containing a milky white substance. "Here, drink this, it will help dull the pain," she says in a gentle yet nondescript accent. I oblige, and gradually drift into a troubled sleep.

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
I wake up in the middle of an opium phantasm. They're having their way with my body

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014
might slip on a banana peel. idk. i'll see how things go

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Derpies posted:

I figure my times probably coming, so I just

Get.

To.

Tuggin.

I don't think I could shoot someone while they're jacking it, smart move?

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Outrail posted:

I don't think I could shoot someone while they're jacking it, smart move?

The truck would be to never finish tuggin then, also can't shoot someone with blue balls

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

I run in zigzag motions and try to cover my tracks with grass and leaf litter. And because I'm less athletic than my dead grandmother I make it about 100 yards :rip:

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I choose instead to stand and fight and lose instantly

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
I start walking, as fast as I can, and as the bikes gain on my position my leg braces suddenly bust off, my complicated love interest yelling “run,run” as I make my way along the old country road, and then the scene changes and I’m telling a disinterested public transportation user the whole story

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
*hunches in corner waiting for coast to clear*

not yet.. not yet..

not yet..

Not yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeremiah Flintwick
Jan 14, 2010

King of Kings Ozysandwich am I. If any want to know how great I am and where I lie, let him outdo me in my work.

Jeza posted:

im lying on the ground surrounded by hired goons. i slow my pulse to 3 beats per minute and hold my breath as they check for signs of life. my chance will come. ten years of rigorous training under the shaolin monks has given me a body and mind of steel. suddenly, my iron stomach growls. after a diet of rice, roots and herbs for too long...no!! the three bean and cheese burrito! i rip rear end for seven straight seconds, and-

Ah, the Devil's Breath, a shameful technique, but most effective...