Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

this is just gonna make them more popular in texas

also jfc im sorry to dolphins and panthers fans, this poo poo is all despicable. part of the reason i checked out on the nfl for awhile was bc the bucs had loving Jameis at QB and i hated having to see that piece of poo poo trot out there every sunday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Nystral posted:

Sup former Bucs fan who drifted away because of Jameis buddy?

hey hey, how’s it going

good to be free of that creep

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Elephanthead posted:

I do not like this outcome. He’s gonna settle and be starting for Tampa Bay isn’t he.

dont put that evil on us

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

please let that report be true, suspend his rear end for at least a year. oh and lol browns if/when that happens

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

fsif posted:

Watson went 1/5 for 7 yards.

beautiful

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Ayudo posted:

https://twitter.com/CharlesRobinson/status/1560298622994063368?t=ZBNPuKqRJ5OXlbygCEbWWA&s=19

Just a laughable effort by the NFL to thread the needle. Good job Goodell.

it's like reading a bill written by the dems, no one gets anything they want and there's way too many caveats

loving cowards

the money to the sexual assault prevention orgs is so loving insulting, like that's purely in the tax write off only range.

Relentlessboredomm fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Aug 18, 2022

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

welp, spending the rest of my days cheering for both him and the browns org to be absolutely decimated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

fast cars loose anus posted:

Also hazard a guess as to whose suspension stipulates that nothing that comes up from before the suspension was handed down can be used to extend it

jfc i hate this league.

that's admitting that he definitely assaulted a ton of women buuuuuuuttttt so long as he stops doing it now that he's suspended, we're all good.