Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

Lmao, this mf’er with the no-contact happy ending. And do people/athletes really need a massage that often, especially on the off season? What a disgrace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

GD_American posted:

I found this out the hard way. I was on a four-day at Edelweiss, the Armed Forces resort in Garmisch. I had a massage booked, and they said I had several options, one of which was the masseuse who worked with the German Olympic team, but they warned me it would be intense. They said this in front of my wife, so of course I said "Cool".

She turned out to be a 5 foot blonde German who weighed less than 100 lbs, and who had thumbs that could puncture steel plate. I'm proud that I didn't manage to cry.

See I always had the impression a massage was supposed to be enjoyable. Just having a friend sitting on the couch in college giving me one it felt so uncomfortable. I just started to feel massages weren’t for me so never had a real one.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Edit: Sorry, wasn’t trying to diminish these women’s trauma

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

latinotwink1997 fucked around with this message at 12:20 on Mar 30, 2021

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Is there any kind of clause in contracts that lets them get out of future salary payments due to conduct detrimental or something?

It’s less about the Texans having to continue paying (but still, gently caress the Texans) and more about having to continue to pay Watson after he’s inevitably banned.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

What controversy? Anyone that says Tuh-rod is a moron, plain and simple.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Wasn't Schaub the guy that introduced the wider NFL world to the fencing response when he was sacked like 3 times in a row and had it every time on national TV?

Jfc I hope not and I’d be surprised he isn’t dead if that were true.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Grip it and rip it posted:

Jesus christ has amanda heard become a verb or are you trying to break new ground?

Now we have to deal with Amanda Heard too?

I thought Amber was already too much!

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

“any of the players just try anything, just cut it off”

Could have saved everyone a whole lot of trouble too.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

dirty shrimp money posted:

Rootes apparently killed himself last night

Before I checked the date, I thought this was some sort of indirect death announcement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Username/post combo