Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

University School

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he's a backstabber who we couldn't have kept even if we had done good :)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what's east of easterby?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

aperion posted:

that must've been one hell of an oo-mox session

and i seriously hope i don't have to explain that joke, but if i do, here

i don't get it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's tim kelly's uncle's burner

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it means the river molester

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

everyone educate yourself (pdf)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

- Trusted Confidant And Only True Friend In The Whole Wide World of Texans GM Nick Caserio

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i am currently dissecting the impetus to "technically," this situation. so far it seems like there's nothing incriminating about these posts

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

yeah that's just one of those tough things you gotta think about in the first place for no reason and then come to the wrong conclusion. the original guy that is. it's rough

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

DJ Chark doo doo doo doo doo doo

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the circus is a sport

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you and me. we talked about this

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Dubious posted:

lol can we just lock this thread until something actually happens

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

andy dalton should go to the texans soon and beat the bengals in the wildcard round when they get there 1 time in the next 10 years. that would be something that jack easterby would be able to do i believe. that's why i said that in here when everyone is talking about something very serious and i'm doing a charlie browns post

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Apr 3, 2021

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

taht's the same joke but saying he done it from inside. but that action is not the same thing As the other one. The trash can is my a*shole

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

yeah but the banging he did was consensual

I don't know the context for this but big Lol and a lmao

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

we all just want a man to heard

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i saw them on the same plane together but i wasn't on the plane. i saw into the window. it was a private jet that i saw into the very small window of and saw them both in there along with some other guys.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i was on the road in a car and i looked up and saw them in the private jetplane.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

4 games i think. they might do 6 and be very proud of coming down harshly

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the judge is a cringe ratio'd football megamaga chud and they did 6 games so deshaun could face the ravens and bengals with no tape on what he's doing w/ the browns

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

1/3 of a calvin ridley gramboling suspension

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

people also think the talent level of every team is that team's previous record except for their own team where they take injuries and other issues into account. the browns are ready to contend and if their backup qb can win at least 2 games they probably will

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

just kidding. quote this part in if i'm wrong later and don't add it if i'm right

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think it's bad that he's only getting suspended.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

1/5 for 7 yards was the better performance

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the falcons dumped their guy to welcome deshaun too. and the cincinnati bengals are the only team to have a rapist on their team who isn't a good player and never was. why do they want that? at least other teams have a pathetic reason. don't support any of these teams.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm going to kill the NFL

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

any given sunday. a backup. can get. stacked up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the resolution restriction is good where it is but the file size restriction doesn't make any sense. it forces you to see lovely quality gifs that people make since no one is going to use tiny res images. i'd up it to 350kb