Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The McNair family is absolute garbage all the way down and that rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Magicpants posted:

Jack makes you laugh and teaches you about the Lord, what a good time and a great message

It's sad because not even your avatar buys that nonsense.:smith:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Sorry to Texans fans, but this poo poo is gonna be wild to watch melt down. I'm excited as hell.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It is awesome that dumbfuck old man raised dumbfuck idiot kid, and now the kid's got the keys to god's kingdom

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

molestrios posted:

Well that and he actually wants to play football and not use it as his own personal platform for hyperwoke bullshit. Huge difference.

You could save everybody a lot of time and just go buy another reg date

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Hunt11 posted:

So should they just cut out the middleman and rename the team to be the Houston Easterbys?

Spoilers, dude

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
At the rate things are escalating, the history books shall remember Watson as the greatest evil known to the modern world.

Seriously though, Jesus christ

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Asproigerosis posted:

I wonder what the guy rothlesibeurger is up to these days

Holy loving poo poo this really puts things into perspective

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

hifi posted:

wild that watson's not on the exempt list by now

It's insane

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
hello i learned from lionel hutz how to destroy all you can eat buffets and i would like to add to this conversation that actually if you consider the facts wa

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I don't think it is a controversial opinion, wishing that someone wasn't a sexual predator. But I get that with uh....the literal mountain of lawsuits dating back quite a while, that some people don't want to hear from others who are down in the dumps that football dude is probably a shitbag.

I myself am sad that this mess will be dragged out long enough to make the public care less because that's just the fuckin' go-to move nowadays. You don't want to rush the process, but you also wish society could give a poo poo about something for more than 5 minutes.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
good point :smith:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Oh Dez

Still....just being Dez

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

latinotwink1997 posted:

[edited out per request]

This post is bad, but so much so I can't help but laugh in bafflement.

Law goons, can we expect criminal charges to eventually pop up for this? It seems bonkers we haven't seen anything yet, nor heard word about HPD finally receiving info from the attorney.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 12:28 on Mar 30, 2021

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

This is a titanic clash of bad lawyers.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
There is no grave large enough for Watson and the Texans. Even if they hadn't been involved in this, what a mess on their hands.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Guy issued an apology if anyone's interested. Doesn't seem to have been run by a PR department.

https://twitter.com/AaronWilson_NFL/status/1380951274535985152

"I circled the wagons like daddy wanted me to but I did it badly oopsie"

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I really doubt Watson has the pockets to settle with all of em AND pay his legal fees.

Just seems like the number for such a thing would be way too high.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Grip it and rip it posted:

Pretty sure the multimillionaire with gas left in the tank will be able to secure a loan

I hadn't even considered that, fair

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
NFL just sitting on their goddamn hands

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
My assumption would be closer to "gently caress the NFL," personally, but this is a weird instance to make that the top priority.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Didn't zeke get suspended without any charges, for an incident in the past? It was 100% the police refusing to do anything to him back then, too.

Maybe I've got the details wrong here.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Schaub was run out of town by a stupid fanbase so I think Houston deserves 1000 years of torment

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Rape who ya want, says US justice system to wealthy man

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Watson should be subjected to Mortal Kombat

Good luck with scorpion, ya idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi