Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

The Raptors GM just got the case brought by that cop who tried to shove him off the court dismissed, even though said cop had an insurance fraud conviction and there was a whole full video of the incident, and not much doubt in the minds of anyone who wasn't a raging racist.

(Nothing happened to those lawyers/that law firm except the judge basically begging them to settle earlier in the process and stop wasting their time)

If this Texan Giuliani guy really wants to he can probably drag this poo poo out forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

half cocaine posted:

Why read anything but the athletic or defector? Stop wasting your time.

the odd time that Mina Kimes writes something it is really, really good, but she's a journalist who writes about football not a "football writer"

Athletic is the best money I've ever spent on a writing product. The Eagles coverage is amazing, but for sports in general they have no weak spots (except if you're a fan of, like, the Sacramento Kings or something - but even then the top-line writers for the leagues are pretty good).

Edited for clarity

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

Billionaires can't buy their way out the feds

As in if those allegations about an FBI investigation are true cause he broke state lines, this is gonna go far

Isentropy fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Nov 30, 2021

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

fast cars loose anus posted:

Easterby got his start at South Carolina as a chaplain/"character coach" and also was working that role for the Chiefs when the Jovan Belcher situation happened, so there are more than a few players who will say nice things about his counseling.

Easterby did indeed push for a Hopkins trade and had reportedly been trying to do so since 2019, because of 'attitude' so yeah

I would bet my life it's because DeAndre Hopkins used to lead his teammates in prayer and sorry we can only have White Republican Jesus

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

Intruder posted:

no never the rams

give them to the chargers if you have to give them to an LA team

Only after the Spanos sister wins that lawsuit sorry

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

I hope he gets a Bauer style 2 year suspension that defacto bans him from the league

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

kalensc posted:

lol it's american pierre mcguire, in looks and cringy behavior and everything

lol getting a titan of the sport fired because she had the balls to say he didn't know what he was talking about, checks out