Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Please trade Deshawn Watson to a team not run by these assholes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Declan MacManus posted:

knew a guy who knew a guy; basically he went from SCAR to kansas city (ryan succop recommended him to scott pioli) and he embedded himself there after that one guy killed himself at the team facility and he ended up being really supportive and made a good impression on everyone, then scott pioli recommended him to the pats and to belichick because of the aaron hernandez disaster, and then he got brought in by b.o.b to the texans

the rest is history

I like the perception that this pattern gives that “being coached by BoB” is a disaster on the scale of Jovan Belcher or Aaron Hernandez

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Guy issued an apology if anyone's interested. Doesn't seem to have been run by a PR department.

https://twitter.com/AaronWilson_NFL/status/1380951274535985152

“I should not have invoked the specter of terrorism, I want it made clear that I do not actually believe that these women are terrorists.

I do however believe they are lying extortionists. Please someone hire me”

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

I don’t think in all of my years of caring about football that I’ve seen a team as completely hopeless as this year’s Texans. They’re not the worst team (wassup Lions) but on every single level from the guys on the roster to the GM there’s a pervasive feeling of death to it. I guess that’s what happens when a team that has already been bad at decision-making has an additional anchor thrown at them (one which it’s very possible they had a hand in making) but even teams that go 0-16 or that are just beginning a multi-year tank process have *something* to look forward to.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

You can tell he takes this issue very seriously by the way he got her name wrong