Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

fast cars loose anus posted:

If that reports true I'm going to have to flip a coin to decide between abandoning them until the whole front office crew is gone and Cal is dead or following them like a hawk to see just exactly how bad it can get

I'd say do both, starting immediately. Enjoy some schadenfreude whenever the Texans execs embarrass themselves.

Start rooting for whichever team(s) appeal(s) to you & get some pure pleasure from football fandom. You got 8 divisional threads here for instant camaraderie and discussion. Create your Sunday Funday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Codependent Poster posted:

It was, to nobody's surprise, Mary Kay Cabot.

So she is terrible but ignoring who asked the questions for a sec:

Wouldn't him counter-suing open the door for even more discovery, get him on the stand, etc and overall be hugely detrimental to his career?

If it wasn't MKC bringing it up, I'd have some hope that the reporter was trying to goad him into doing something really dumb

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Cool Post Beg posted:

I remember reading everyone was shocked Jesus was on the IR-Designated to Return list but he had that gawd in him

I imagine this is what that HS coach said to the team before that forced/whatever prayer

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

lol it's american pierre mcguire, in looks and cringy behavior and everything