Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FutonForensic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

What an unforgettable summer

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
"life is what happens while you are busy takin a poo poo"

-Shitbrick assfuck (June 28, 1914, Sarajevo)

google THIS

Assfuck by birth, Shitbrick by the grace of God

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
ShitTheBrickAssFuck will post tomorrow

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FutonForensic posted:

i was sitting outside the Publix, curled up in the fetal position because the deli didn't get my online sub order, when shitbrick assfuck came to me. he put a hand on my shoulder and asked "do you want to see a dead body." I said "no." he said "ok good i really didn't want to make one." i looked around for an adult and when I looked back at him [blows in hand like im holding invisible dust] he was gone

wearing a lampshade

nut

have you heard of shitbrick's 12 labours?

Yes, he gave birth to every child starring in Cheaper by the Dozen and Cheaper by the Dozen 2

Effective-Disorder
Shitbrick Assfuck taught me everything I know about fishing. In a parking lot, at night, with a piece of string, a piece of chewing gum, and a tin can.

And now I'm an official bassmaster! At least I believe that's what Shitbrick Assfuck called me before he disappeared in a puff of smoke.

You know, you teach a man to fish, and then he'll go fishing. That's what they say that he would say, and I now live my life by those words every day.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Effective-Disorder posted:

Shitbrick Assfuck taught me everything I know about fishing. In a parking lot, at night, with a piece of string, a piece of chewing gum, and a tin can.

And now I'm an official bassmaster! At least I believe that's what Shitbrick Assfuck called me before he disappeared in a puff of smoke.

You know, you teach a man to fish, and then he'll go fishing. That's what they say that he would say, and I now live my life by those words every day.

You're in!

Heather Papps

hello friend

"lovely, please," he chortled. "mr assfuck is my father"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

He built that house brick by brick

titties

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

I saw Shitbrick Assfuck buying a Danzig cd at Coconuts in Bayonne, New Jersey. When i asked him why he said it was because Danzig needed all the help he could get

Escape From Noise

titties posted:

I saw Shitbrick Assfuck buying a Danzig cd at Coconuts in Bayonne, New Jersey. When i asked him why he said it was because Danzig needed all the help he could get

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

shitbrick assfuck: oh yeah, these are all the PMs i've gotten from butttheshitmanfart, haha he's a really cool guy

byob: oh..oh wow

shitbrick: ...wait, haven't you talked to btsmf?

byob: ...k-kinda