Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

this thread is for posting about Shitbrick Assfuck, a hapless little lad from the Midwest who grew up to change the world. born on an unforgiving planet where the deck was stacked against him, he rose above and achieved more than we ever thought possible.

please post in this thread about how Shitbrick Assfuck changed ur life. whether it was through his neomendelian mysticism, high scores in golden tee, quotes on Famous Quotes dot com, deconstructivist essays on Star Wars themed Lego sets, or incisive movie reviews on redbox.

“I built it. They came.”

-Shitbrick assfuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

“I knew it wasn’t butter, but I thought you should learn it for yourself.”

“the world isn’t a vampire. it’s a big orb of dirt with mountains and some water on it”

“a clapper device where the clapping flushes your toilet is a device of the future. and yet, we continue to live in the past”

-all quotes by Shitbrick assfuck (Shark tank, S05E56)

nut

when shitbrick assfuck occupied times square suspended in a giant Orbeez for 3 months

nut

ive heard that if u say his name into the mirror three times u'll get kicked out of whatever hair salon ur in

nut

FutonForensic posted:

i was sitting outside the Publix, curled up in the fetal position because the deli didn't get my online sub order, when shitbrick assfuck came to me. he put a hand on my shoulder and asked "do you want to see a dead body." I said "no." he said "ok good i really didn't want to make one." i looked around for an adult and when I looked back at him [blows in hand like im holding invisible dust] he was gone

nut

sorry and exactly how are you related to spongebob squarepants again

nut

Bright Bart posted:

The name of A S might sound odd to modern ears, but he was born in a time where your last name was your family's occupation. The first name was just an odd whim.

nut

Heather Papps posted:

lovely assfuck? he saved my daughters life, then hosed my wife. not really sure how i'm supposed to feel about it.

nut

float like a butterfly stink like a bee

nut

hmm interesting that so many big famous websites are down and yet the only one brave enough to talk about shitbrick assfuck remains up

nut

nut

have you heard of shitbrick's 12 labours?

Yes, he gave birth to every child starring in Cheaper by the Dozen and Cheaper by the Dozen 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

shitbrick assfuck: oh yeah, these are all the PMs i've gotten from butttheshitmanfart, haha he's a really cool guy

byob: oh..oh wow

shitbrick: ...wait, haven't you talked to btsmf?

byob: ...k-kinda