Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

ilmucche posted:

Congratulations to tony on making it into the top 15 in his short time with us

lol right? i looked at that today and was seriously impressed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
3 posts short of 500 and I didn't even live post this year. Truly I belong in the worst thread.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

ilmucche posted:

Wow just shy of a podium, shameful

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

I would live post more but this thread sucks and I sleep through a lot of the races.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
#releasetheelderlist

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
somebody else make the thread besides track day bro already fuckinc hrist

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

OhsH posted:

somebody else make the thread besides track day bro already fuckinc hrist

No, he is the Lewis Hamilton of OPs

Immolat1on
Sep 9, 2005

ilmucche posted:

please dont post my block list

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

your friend wicka posted:

No, he is the Lewis Hamilton of OPs

if subfourms were f1 teams he'd be driving for the williams of SA, the deals and coupons forums

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Woofer posted:

I would live post more but this thread sucks and I sleep through a lot of the races.

fitting avatar

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
Trackdaybro makes the best threads lmao if you want loving 500 pages of boring F1 poo poo nobody is ever going to read

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
My MacBook Pro is updating to MacOS 11.1 😌

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

the op from the last thread was quality

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

SocksAndSandals posted:

2020 was the year of Lance Stroll Maiden Pole

first and last ever.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
I'm just here to say, close the thread you coward

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx8_9rjdSg0

Carrier
May 12, 2009

ilmucche posted:

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

ilmucche posted:

I mean it's the offseason thread from a bad season. I will get appropriately hype to write a massive stupid op again next year to then completely lose enthusiasm with everything 5 minutes later.

The op has doggos which are good imho.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Does anyone remember when Lance Stroll got pole and then finished like 8th at the turkish gp, also do you remember this image

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmyewDlXMAEOUtx?format=jpg&name=900x900

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
god damnit how do you link an image from twitter

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
close the goddamn thread already

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be driven into by men with cars. Who's gonna do it? You? You, SAS poster? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Senna and you curse Frank Williams. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know; that Senna's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, *saves lives*. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me to crash into that wall. You need me in that wall. We use words like mongoloid, r*t*rd, mega. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very safety cars that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a wheel and drive a car. Either way, I don't give a *drat* what you think you are entitled to!

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

OhsH posted:

close the goddamn thread already

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
powerful stuff op

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Serious question, how many of you actually watched the races live thisyear anyway

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BWV posted:

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be driven into by men with cars. Who's gonna do it? You? You, SAS poster? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Senna and you curse Frank Williams. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know; that Senna's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, *saves lives*. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me to crash into that wall. You need me in that wall. We use words like mongoloid, r*t*rd, mega. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very safety cars that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a wheel and drive a car. Either way, I don't give a *drat* what you think you are entitled to!

Add to the OP pls.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
ok will you all stop moaning if i make a proper op with a full rundown of the drivers at some point, maybe on the weekend or if i book a day off this week and im not going to go for a bike ride or something IDK

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

track day bro! posted:

Serious question, how many of you actually watched the races live thisyear anyway

I watched most of em, but usually started an hour or two late. DVR baby 🙌

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

track day bro! posted:

Saw most of them live

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
I watched one race too many.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

BWV posted:

This post is worse than every season of the hybrid era of F1 combined.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Watched all but one race live, unfortunately that included Yas Marina.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

https://i.imgur.com/U25Qaqe.mp4

meep meep

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
I watched all of them live. :rip:

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

track day bro! posted:

ok will you all stop moaning if i make a proper op with a full rundown of the drivers at some point, maybe on the weekend or if i book a day off this week and im not going to go for a bike ride or something IDK

Give f1 the op it deserves is all i ask. Or let me make an op while drunk w no edits or proofreading.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

OhsH posted:

Give f1 the op it deserves is all i ask. Or let me make an op while drunk w no edits or proofreading.

ok, if I give up and decide im too lazy to do a proper one u should definitely get drunk and write it

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
I accept

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Pragmatica posted:

Same, I watched them all with my dad, it's a nice one. We've been watching together for 20+ years, and only ever missed a few races (and turned off a few others).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Pragmatica posted:

In normal years I'd offer goondolences but this was probably the most exciting year of the dicknose era so instead I'll say Get In There