Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

brain damage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

no

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

track day bro! posted:

i like how they just made a completely normal reply and got called brain damaged lmao

Azza is a good poster, it could have been (but wasn't) directed at anyone itt but never him

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

RIP Murray. In your honour I will continue to let other motorists know I am going for first.

Theophany posted:

When he retired, Murray proclaimed that he wasn't going to be some "pathetic old hanger-on in the paddock."

I'd like to think that his comment was aimed directly at Joe Saward

Please add Jacky Stewart to this list.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

track day bro! posted:

I'm going to keep my eyes shut whilst the formula 1 is on

then you're left with nothing but Croft's screeching garbage. I suggest blocking your ears too

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

glad noone tried to pretend they forgot Max "MadLad" Chilton who always brought the car home safe until some reckless european crashed into him

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Jolyon Palmer is a nice man who does well in the commentary box and he and Alex Brundle should get a shot at commentating.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

give it back :(

e: actually no, give back

NtotheTC fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Mar 18, 2021

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

it must be possible to vpn past the location restrictions at this point? $10 + vpn costs isn't unreasonable

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Just tried subscribing to f1tv from the UK using a VPN and it worked fine- can't do it via the website because they require a card/address and don't accept paypal but if you login to the f1tv app on your phone via VPN you can use google pay or whatever (with paypal as the payment type) and it has no issues with it. Liberty doing the bare minimum to restrict people giving them their money makes sense

(if this is too :filez: I'll remove it)

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Lou Takki posted:

When I saw the fireball live on the global feed I said to myself "that guy is definitely not gonna survive".

*camera pans to Chris Tucker* he ain't gunna be in Drive 2 Survive 3!

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Rebus posted:

If there are any computer touchers of the coding variety looking for a job, a position on my team is now live on the Williams careers page.

If I apply will you be reviewing my posting history?

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Zeta Acosta posted:

The Netflix series Is making me like the horn? The gently caress?

This is not normal.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

My only disappointment with the Netflix editing so far is that when horner was talking about Abitouble being hurt and taking Danny leaving personally and how awkward it must be they didn't overlay headlines of when he left his pregnant fiancée for a spice girl

NtotheTC fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Mar 20, 2021

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

learnincurve posted:

Given how much footage there was of the great John I wonder if drivers like Latifi and Russel also did hours and hours of interviews for none of it to be included?

https://twitter.com/georgerussell63/status/1373367304562556930?s=21

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Drive 2 Survive have latched onto the key truth in F1 in that focusing on the good drivers doing good is not the way to extract maximum enjoyment. Focus on the binmen getting poo poo on and losing their drives or redemption arcs instead.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

your friend wicka posted:

Pablo Elizalde, Albert Fabrega, Jon Noble, Tobi Gruner

That guy who asks the funny long rambling questions in press conferences

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

interesting fact, the will buxton commentary isn't even fake he's just so bad at it that he's yelling about the backmarkers overtaking each other while upfront cars explode into walls.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Zeta Acosta posted:

how many minutes will ferrari let them film this season? im going with 69

also silvia hoffer was the best part of this season

"I think this is too funny, you can't say this" - Ferrari press guy

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

learnincurve posted:

“I’ve said to his father, ‘Lewis needs to be careful’, because he’s being used by the people who are supporting this Black Lives Matter and they are taking a lot of money from it. And nobody knows where it goes,” Ecclestone told the Telegraph. 

Yeah sure Bernie, like where could they be funnelling money that could be stupider than F1 billionaires pockets anyway?

ohh nooooooooooooooooooooooo

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Frond posted:

1996 was a very bad season.

extremely mods

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

they also show Mercedes loving up both pit stops

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

This tv show makes F1 look like a circus full of unlikable clowns bitching and sniping at each other over who's car went in a circle the quickest!

I can't wait for the REAL season to start.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

your friend wicka posted:

They asked him lmao, it's an interview

they asked if he was "as good as" them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

200,000+ kph is impressive though I had no idea the gains were that high