Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

https://i.imgur.com/U25Qaqe.mp4

meep meep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

the corona quid posted:

Stroll owns ya loving cunts.

lol he went worse than his team mate that daddy kicked out of the team for kerb stomping his Lou Ferrigno lovechild son on the track

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

:allears:

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

That Spirit car :stare:

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

:rip: to a big part of my childhood, watching the BBC feed that Australia would get. Darrel Eastlake (rip) and Alan Jones would bookend the coverage.

Murray loved his motorsport, and you could see that, even in retirement.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

learnincurve posted:

I’d say Heikki Kovalainen was the least memorable McLaren driver but Martin Brundle once did a “which McLaren driver are you” quiz and found out that he, a former Mc!aren driver, wasn’t in it.

I reckon Mark Blundell was the more forgettable driver for McLaren compared to Brundle

I still remember an article in a car magazine at that time which said that "Blundell had Mansell's whinge, but not his wins"

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Bloody Pom posted:

gently caress, the Bahrain GP is at 4AM Monday my time. Looks like it'll have to be an early night so I can watch it before work.

Yeah, back when it was a day race Bahrain was at a good time, now it's at dumb poo poo o'clock, like the Yas Marina race

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Has anyone mentioned Johnny Dumfries passing?