Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Here is Ferraris season summed up in one image

So the season is over and Poois Shamiltons Car won the WDC again, congrats to Poois Shamiltons Car you really worked hard this year.

Also RIP Tony, you probably signed up for reddit again and are probably equating self worth with how much money you make still, but yer a good lad who means well even though the bad country Australia has broken your brain

BWV posted:

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be driven into by men with cars. Who's gonna do it? You? You, SAS poster? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Senna and you curse Frank Williams. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know; that Senna's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, *saves lives*. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me to crash into that wall. You need me in that wall. We use words like mongoloid, r*t*rd, mega. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very safety cars that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a wheel and drive a car. Either way, I don't give a *drat* what you think you are entitled to!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
also can't wait to see more american posters show me video game videos on how f1 will be fixed by doing x

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I've added that cursed image to the OP, so when Charles wins every race next season someone can make a nice image that everyone can post instead of that one.

In 2021 are we finally getting the larger wheels yet, or did it get delayed again.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Fumble posted:

Op needs more of Max driving straight into that wall, then kicking it.

Please find me the gif and I will add it to the op

learnincurve posted:

New thread boy

Noted, added to the op

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Diplomat posted:

This Fernando fella looks promising for next season, what should I expect from him?

yelling at his team over the radio that the car is poo poo

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

All Ferraris will now be made from one single slab of aluminum, they will also have a camera bump

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
also things like 'physical controls' 'wheels' and 'engines' will be eliminated to make the car as slim as possible

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Please post any picture itt and I will put it in the op

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
i can't believe the vile trolls itt

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
The op has been updated, if there are any more FORMULA 1 related images that arent mean to my best team Scuderia Ferrari SPA I will consider adding them

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

mods

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Carrier posted:

does the thread have an opinion on instant pots, thinking of getting one

i don't have one, hope this helps!

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
if you think about it isn't every pot an instant pot

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

ilmucche posted:

the op from the last thread was quality

I mean it's the offseason thread from a bad season. I will get appropriately hype to write a massive stupid op again next year to then completely lose enthusiasm with everything 5 minutes later.

The op has doggos which are good imho.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Does anyone remember when Lance Stroll got pole and then finished like 8th at the turkish gp, also do you remember this image

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmyewDlXMAEOUtx?format=jpg&name=900x900

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
god damnit how do you link an image from twitter

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
powerful stuff op

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Serious question, how many of you actually watched the races live thisyear anyway

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
ok will you all stop moaning if i make a proper op with a full rundown of the drivers at some point, maybe on the weekend or if i book a day off this week and im not going to go for a bike ride or something IDK

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

OhsH posted:

Give f1 the op it deserves is all i ask. Or let me make an op while drunk w no edits or proofreading.

ok, if I give up and decide im too lazy to do a proper one u should definitely get drunk and write it

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

when are you making yer debut on aftv

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
yeah but it might be fun to rate all the drivers and also hand off the two canadian ones to some canadians, this can be the pre-pre season thread

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

a pipe smoking dog posted:

Could we change the title to "Formula 1: SEASON'S OFF AND AWAY WE POST"

that is my suggestion

this suggestion has been noted and then yeeted into the sun

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Rebus posted:

I guess you are part of my goon family.

It will be the most successful Williams ever and will carry Nicholas Latifi to his maiden WDC.

yeah but why is the current car poo poo

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
My Audio Technica ATH-M40X headphones have arrived and I'm using them with my Fiio BTR3K headphone amp ftw

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

track day bro! posted:

My Audio Technica ATH-M40X headphones have arrived and I'm using them with my Fiio BTR3K headphone amp ftw

i don't know what any of this means but they sound good and i can use them with bluetooth

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

top tier doggo but have you got a better photo that wasn't taken on a potato

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I blame Rebus

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Pablo Bluth posted:

The problem with Pirelli is their tyres have a terrible intolerance to temperature so you have to permanently baby them rather than attacking. There's nothing wrong with short duration tyres; see the qualifying tyres of yore. This apparently spans from their low cost manufacturing method rather than a response to that Canada race and why they have never been unable to resolve the issue despite their constant claims of 'next year!'

https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/archive/article/april-2017/30/burning-rubber-2

honestly it's a joke when you compare what michelin was doing in LMP1, they even managed to make an intermediate tyre that didn't have any grooves on it

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

the corona quid posted:

If stroll was British y’all would be jizzing your pants over the pure raw talent he has. Just look at George pissboi Russell

He's a worse driver than Pérez

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Rhopunzel posted:

you can't manufacture unpredictability without making it a monkey cheese clowncar series

uhhh this is the f1 thread

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
lol @ tghe red bull driver program, not that Pérez doesn't deserve it tho

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
the austrianthai fizzy drinks defender has logged on

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

the corona quid posted:

Red Bull is in the same situation Aprilia is in MotoGP. They existed purely as a cheap easy route into the top line sport but now everybody has wised up and realized your career is almost certainly hosed long term if you go with them.

unless yer dads a massive dutch oval office who likes to throw his weight around

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

ROFLBOT posted:

That doesn’t sound nearly so impressive when you realise it was only one driver who did those 4, and then proceeded to get comprehensively pantsed by the new guy (ARE DAN) immediately after.

except your dan probably will never win anything of note lmfao australian trash

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
agreed say what you want about max, he's definitely better than mark webber v2

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

so that's them admitting it's all down to the car and not the fraudulent brit passenger

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

the corona quid posted:

Sad to see people fall so far like this.

Apple wouldn't let him buy the iPhone 12 Pro because he's not a professional Formula1 thread op maker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
this thread gets the op it deserves if u think about it