Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be driven into by men with cars. Who's gonna do it? You? You, SAS poster? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Senna and you curse Frank Williams. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know; that Senna's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, *saves lives*. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me to crash into that wall. You need me in that wall. We use words like mongoloid, r*t*rd, mega. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very safety cars that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a wheel and drive a car. Either way, I don't give a *drat* what you think you are entitled to!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

The Big Jesus posted:

Is bald shaming 2nd lookism?

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Edit. I actually needed to watch the mission winnow promo like 6 times because I still don’t understand it.

BWV fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Mar 11, 2021

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

If actual mission winnow employees exist I’d like to get a super cut of them trying to explain to people they meet at parties what they do.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Mission WinLater

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

the sidepods look like poo poo on most of the cars and with the thinner nose it's all you see. rear wings look good and angry though.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

30 seconds in and already laughing at Will Buxton being labeled yet again as an "F1 Journalist"

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Bottas is a much better TV character than driver.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Big points in the bag

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

waiting til 3 minutes are left in the whole thing to address 2nd Racism and doing so by playing a brief clip of the Flloyd murder is sure one way to go about it. Shame I cannot understand the gravity of the situation because Will Buxton wasn't there to tell me that one of the major problems with racism is that it is bad.

Other thoughts
- Like in previous years, I found the Haas stuff to be the most engaging. The fact that they were so forthright in saying they selected their drivers for branding/sponsorship was refreshing.
- They didn't seem to get that Lando was loving with them a bit with regards to the Sainz rivarly.
- Showing Ferrari eat it at Monza about 7 times wasn't really needed but good fun.
- Horner remains the biggest fame whore around but the show is entirely better for it.
- Gasly stuff was very good
- Not having anything about Hulkenburg or Russle and the drama of being on standby was surprisng. That said, I don't really care that they left out "Mr. Saturday"

BWV fucked around with this message at 12:28 on Mar 22, 2021

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

F1 Reddit is the weirdest place.