Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

Hwurmp posted:

This game sounds rad and I really hope it'll be out on PC someday.

I just started playing this game about a week ago and holy loving poo poo it very quickly starts going in some places.

If this ever came to PC I'd buy it a second time because they deserve it and I'm not even 1/4 of the way done with the thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Classy Hydra posted:

Bought this game a few days ago based almost exclusively on how good it looked from the OP, going places barely scratches the surface of how hard this story goes. I'm about 80% in and I'm still expecting everything I know to be overturned a few dozen more times.

The battle system's kinda fun as well, but honestly I've never actually encountered any real difficulty.

Yeah I'm gonna put the battle difficulty up to hard.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Honestly I've been hitting the story so much I practically forgot the fights existed for a while after the prologue.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

I love Amiguchi so much.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Jen X posted:

Not to, like, counter advertise a different LP in this one's thread

but Kyle McCarley has a bunch of videos on youtube of him playing the game, and they're a fun watch if only to get the voice acting, which rules

...or you could play yourself, which is probably ideal, and very recommended

I love watching all the commentary I can get so thank you for this

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Ogata's a good enough fighter for a teenager, but that doesn't mean he'd be able to take on a government agent.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

OOrochi posted:

Yeah, the way Nenji and Tomi interact with each other is really great.

Hands down my favorite character dynamic.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Arist posted:

If you guys wanna see the bathroom scene in full I could go put up a video of it, it's really no problem. It's a great scene, just let me know.

Do it, it's one of the best scenes in the game imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

S.J.
May 19, 2008

I desperately want to post but there's... just... no way I could say anything in good conscious.