Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010

Arist posted:

Please, for the love of god. It’s my loving birthday. Don’t do this to me.

I DRINK YOUR TEARS OF UNSPEAKABLE SADNESS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010
Helena: See how beautiful the sun is rising. I feel so strange today. It’s as if I was in a dream. I feel an aching in my body, in my heart, all over me. Primus, perhaps I’m going to die.
Primus: Do you not sometimes feel that it would be better to die? You know, perhaps even now we are only sleeping. Last night in my sleep I again spoke to you.
Helena: In your sleep?
Primus: Yes. We spoke a strange new language.
Helena: What about?
Primus: I did not understand it myself, and yet I know I have never said anything more beautiful. And when I touched you I could have died. Even the place was different from any other place in the world.

from R.U.R., by Karel Čapek.